'Pastors in Korea are waking up to the revelation of Shincheonji', Shincheonji Open Bible Seminar held at BEXCO in Busan

by - 13:02

 

The revealed word of Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Shincheonji Church of Jesus) is shaking the hearts of pastors in South Korea.

Following the successful opening of the in-person Bible lecture, 'Testimony on the Fulfillment of Revelation' held in Seoul on the 22nd April, a second lecture targeting pastors followed at BEXCO in Busan, a globally leading maritime city.

The venue in Busan was filled to the brim with about 10,000 people, including 150 pastors from the Busan and Gyeongnam regions.

Shincheonji demonstrated the excellence of its teaching with 100,000 graduation ceremonies in 2019 and 2022, and recently, about 5,000 pastors from outside South Korea signed MOUs with Shincheonji and 280 overseas churches changed their signboards to the name 'Shincheonji'.

Prior to the delivery of the Word, a performance and time of praise were held, and as Chairman Man-hee Lee entered the venue, loud applause and cheers erupted.

After coming to the podium, Chairman Lee welcomed the pastors in attendance and first explained the background of his preaching.

(Recording: Man-hee Lee | Chairman of Shincheonji Church)
“This person (I) was neither taught nor evangelised by anyone. I think many pastors are gathered at this place today. You, pastors, have become pastors after studying theology and putting in great effort. But this person (I) is not a pastor; he was just a farmer. This person (I) is telling you what he has seen and heard. The direct command given was to go to the churches and tell them about what has been seen and heard. I have been shown and informed of these things in a particular way, and so I am holding this meeting because I thought that if I did not convey this, I would not be doing the right thing.”

Also, Chairman Lee emphasised that what he wanted to testify to the pastors and elders was the fulfilled realities of the Book of Revelation that no one knew about.

(Recording: Man-hee Lee | Chairman of Shincheonji Church of Jesus)
“This book called Revelation has captured the interest of many Christian pastors and believers in this global village, but no one can fully master the book of Revelation. All I want to tell you is what I have seen and heard from Revelation chapters 1 to 22 after this person (I) was chosen. In the book of Revelation, it is said that if you add or subtract, you cannot enter the kingdom of heaven and will be cursed. Then, with regards to the book of Revelation of the Bible today, if all the believers and teachers understand what I am saying, wouldn't they want to know more if they'd heard that the written prophecies have now appeared in reality?”

Lastly, Chairman Lee requested that pastors and elders learn from those who know and testify about the Book of Revelation correctly.

(Recording: Man-hee Lee | Chairman of Shincheonji Church)
“If you don’t know, you can’t act like you do. Aren't believers today faithful to the church and serving the church by leaving behind a tithe of their income even though they endure all sorts of persecution at home? For the sake of these people, we must give the correct testimony and speak according to the Bible. You'll know whether you have added to or subtracted from Revelation. Please learn from someone who knows.”

Pastors from various denominations in attendance personally experienced the differences in the revealed word and expressed their various feelings. More than anything, the consensus among pastors is that the words of Shincheonji should be listened to and checked for oneself.

(Interview: Pastor)
“I felt a great difference. I'm certain that the teachings of the book of Revelation that I knew and the content delivered today by the Chairman are very different. Still, I need to do more research. Nevertheless, I have to base my belief on the absoluteness of God's word and study accordingly. There are many people who came today and attend different Shincheonji events with various misunderstandings. Through a discussion of these misunderstandings and various situations with people today, if our mind is upright, wouldn’t it be necessary to study again?”

(Interview: Pastor)
“I first encountered the message of Shincheonji through today's meeting. I usually had the thought that I could suggest I teach the Word to others around me after I first knew it. I have a desire to understand the word from Shincheonji. So, if there's some online education in Shincheonji, I would like to listen to it.”

(Interview: Pastor)
“Today's testimony was overwhelming. I feel relieved that my 10-year confusion has completely gone. I was at a loss to know what to do, but today, I am overjoyed because the word spoken was very sincere and plain. I am really touched. Looking at everything that has been done here in an orderly manner from beginning to end today, this really could not have happened without the direct work of God and Jesus. I truly believe that today was a masterpiece of choral harmony in which God and the Lord were with us, believers. I'm very grateful.”

Pastors who signed an MOU with Shincheonji emphasised that the MOU signing with Shincheonji has had a very positive impact on their pastoral activities.

(Interview: Pastor)
“I encountered a lot of difficulty while studying and teaching the Bible because there were so many question marks. There were questions about what this word meant and how to interpret this word, but as I came here and learned, those question marks changed to exclamation marks. I said, “Ah, this is what it means.” As someone who has been pastoring for ten years, I imagine all pastors must have the same concerns. Every sermon I gave came with an element of stress. While planning what I was going to teach, I would look at the annotations and copy some of the words of other famous pastors. There are so many sermons and related concerns about preaching, but while I was studying (Shincheonji’s) elementary, intermediate, and advanced theology, I really enjoyed it. There's no need to worry. Here, I felt that if I study harder and deeper and share these things with believers, then all will go well. This is the greatest benefit.”

(Interview: Pastor)
“Existing pastors feed their members the Word without a proper understanding of the Bible. How can we do this? What will happen to the flock that eat it and grow from it? If we, pastors, admitted our slight lacking, I think there would be a lot of things that pastors could come here to learn. We must feed the word of truth to our beloved flock. If we feed untruths, I think there should be an awareness of the problems that might bring when we stand before God. So, those who have been gone through ministry can come here and hear the testimony of the fulfilment of Revelation through the Chairman of Shincheonji. Let’s discern correctly. If we just learn what we need to learn and get rid of what is wrong, I am confident that the truth will shine bright in this era in this nation.”

The 'Testimony on the Fulfillment of Revelation' lecture that began in Seoul and continued in Busan, will conclude in Daejeon.

The words of Shincheonji, which testify to the prophecies and reality of the entire book of Revelation without adding or subtracting, are awakening the hearts and minds of pastors and believers alike in the global village in this era of the fulfilment of the New Testament.
===========================

Shincheonji Open Bible Seminar: Testimony of the Fulfillment of Revelation (Blogs)
'Direct Lecture by Chairman Man-hee Lee' held in Busan

Pastors who attended the Shincheonji Open Bible Seminar react enthusiastically

Pastors attending the Shincheonji Open Bible Seminar, “Chairman Man-hee Lee's testimony of the entire Book of Revelation is amazing”

Shincheonji Chairman Man-hee Lee attends 'Shincheonji Bible Seminar: Testimony on the Fulfillment of Revelation'

You May Also Like

0 comments