Pastors who attended the Shincheonji Open Bible Seminar react enthusiastically

by - 09:24

 

I am very interested in the words of Shincheonji

In 2019, Shincheonji's 'Bible Seminar on the Second Coming and Harvest' drew crowds. Four years later, a large number of ministers, including pastors and evangelists participated in the Shincheonji Bible Seminar 'Testimony on the Fulfillment of Revelation' in person.

The Open Bible Seminar held at Grand Walkerhill Hotel in Seoul was filled with 1,000 pastors from Seoul and the surrounding regions.

Recently, about 5,000 pastors from outside South Korea signed MOUs with Shincheonji, and a new history unfolded as 280 overseas churches changed their signboards to the name 'Shincheonji'.

Although the response in Korea to the MOU signing and signboard change has been quieter, this most recent seminar proves that pastors in Korea are equally as responsive to the testimony of the Book of Revelation delivered by Shincheonji.

The seminar opened with a storytelling play and a colourful drum performance that depicted the reality of the religious climate at present.

Chairman Man-hee Lee of Shincheonji Church of Jesus then took to the podium with warm applause.

Chairman Man-hee Lee opened the hearts of the pastors, saying that although he was only a farmer, he was chosen by Jesus and began his appointed duty.

Then, he asked the pastors, 'Have you not added to or subtracted from the Book of Revelation?'

(Transcript: Man-hee Lee | Chairman of Shincheonji Church of Jesus)
"Pastors, if I asked you this question, what would you say? You might ask me, 'Do YOU know?' Yes, I do. That is why I am standing here testifying to you what I have seen and heard. This promised Word has appeared in reality. The fulfilled reality of the words of Revelation 4 where God's throne comes to this earth is the throne seen in Revelation 14. The throne in Revelation 14 is the throne where God is in Revelation 15. This word of the Bible is the way to find the place where God is. If we follow these words, we will be able to go to the place where God is. Stop treating the Bible with contempt. You can't become a believer based on what you think you know. You have to believe in the absoluteness of the word and do as it says.”

Pastors from various denominations, including the Presbyterian Church, Methodist Church, and Full Gospel Church, diligently took notes and focused on the message with intent.

Lastly, Chairman Lee spoke about the hope of God and entering that hope together.

(Transcript: Man-hee Lee | Shincheonji Chairman)
“Who should the churches wait for? If we are to do as Jesus said, we must accept those whom Jesus sends. I, John, am the one who witnessed the entirety of the book of Revelation in Revelation 22:8, and I am testifying accordingly. This person (I), who has seen and heard everything, has been sent to the churches to testify to what he has seen and heard. Isn't that what it says in verse 16? We must follow these words. Shouldn't we obey the words of Jesus? I hope we all understand God's book, the word of eternal life, go to the kingdom of God together, become God's people, and give thanks and glory to God.”

The hearts of the attendees were moved by the way Chairman Lee effortlessly testified about the war in Revelation from chapters 1 to 22.

(Interview: Pastor)
“I signed an MOU with Shincheonji Church and our church in January. So I came to today's seminar. Instead of blindly distrusting Shincheonji, we have to come before the word again and again and see if that place speaks according to the Bible. You can't unconditionally slander others and  label something a cult without having proper knowledge yourself. In Shincheonji, there is no worldly teaching at all because it is systematic and every word is taught according to the Bible and effortlessly explained. To be honest, in the Christian community, our pastors avoid sermons on the Book of Revelation. We, pastors, usually shun Revelation because others may call us a heresy. The Chairman said, 'Please listen to what I'm saying to you. Why don't you listen?' So, aren't our established church pastors also living in the end time? These are the end times. As we're living in this final era, we have to perceive what we have to perceive, know what we have to know, and admit what we need to admit. Now is the time.”

(Interview: Minister)
“I've never seen such a happy day in my 89 years of living. I've lived as a Protestant for 89 years. But I'd never learned anything about the Book of Revelation. I've now learned something so new through the Book of Revelation, and I cannot put into words how happy I am. I give infinite thanks and glory to Shincheonji for taking this opportunity and giving me this kind of faith. I think this last experience in my life is the greatest gift God has granted me.”

(Interview: Minister)
“I am a Presbyterian minister who came to listen to the words of the Chairman of Shincheonji today. According to the words of the Bible, the testimony on Revelation should be delivered without adding or subtracting from it. Why is it that Shincheonji is labelled a cult? There is a church that is focused on the Book of Revelation, while other churches ignore the Book of Revelation. I discovered that the words here are specific and persuasive and supported by evidence. I'm very glad I came here today. Thank you for inviting me.”

(Interview: Pastor)
“Unimaginable. I couldn't believe the words I was hearing from the Chairman of the (Shincheonji) Church today on the Book of Revelation, one of the 66 books of the Bible. After hearing these precious words, I now really understand Revelation. I've not heard such precious words other than from Shincheonji Church of Jesus, which has the Word of God. All the people of God, regardless of whether they are in the Christian world or not, should come and hear these things. When I was preaching, I didn't touch on the Book of Revelation in case I added to or subtracted from it. However, Shincheonji gave me 100% clear proof of the Book of Revelation, so I was strengthened. I hope to continue receiving this kind of strength and diligently participating in these events to do my best to testify the word. Thank you."

The Open Bible Seminar opened in the Seoul and Gyeonggi regions, and will be followed by seminars in Busan and Daejeon.

It seems that the standing of Shincheonji, which has changed both within South Korea and internationally, has inspired Korean pastors to learn the words of Shincheonji.

Even during the period when in-person worship was prohibited, many believers flocked to Shincheonji in search of the Word, to the extent that Shincheonji held its second 100,000 graduation in 2022.

It is expected that the inspiration instilled in the hearts of the pastors will bring great changes to the church members and, furthermore, to the Korean church.
===========================

Shincheonji Open Bible Seminar: Testimony of the Fulfillment of Revelation (Blogs)
Pastors attending the Shincheonji Open Bible Seminar, “Chairman Man-hee Lee's testimony of the entire Book of Revelation is amazing”

Shincheonji Chairman Man-hee Lee attends 'Shincheonji Bible Seminar: Testimony on the Fulfillment of Revelation'

You May Also Like

1 comments