Shincheonji Volunteers Distribute Health Kits to Uijeongbu Market Merchants

by - 13:54


The Uijeongbu Branch of the Shincheonji Volunteer Group distributed 300 seasonal health kits to merchants at Uijeongbu Jeil Market on 19th September 2026, with 16 volunteers delivering kits containing masks, vitamins, and snacks while checking on merchants and offering words of encouragement.

One merchant, Seong-su Kim (65), said, “As the holidays approach, there are more customers, so I have to pay greater attention to my health. I am grateful for these useful items and the encouragement.”

Volunteer Seong-mi Kim (47) said, “I hope the merchants welcoming many customers will have a healthy holiday season. It was meaningful to check on one another and share our warmth.”

The activity also gave volunteers and merchants an opportunity to connect and exchange stories.

An official from the Uijeongbu Branch said, “Traditional markets are important community spaces. We will continue to listen to local needs and provide practical support through volunteer activities.”

You May Also Like

0 comments