The True Pastor Promised By Jesus In The New Testament, Revelation

by - 16:23

I, Man Hee Lee, am the promised pastor whom Jesus sent for the churches (Revelation 22:16).
I have been sent to make known what must soon take place (the events of Revelation) to church pastors and their congregation, as promised in Revelation 1:1~2 and Revelation 10.
The message I hope to convey is regarding the fulfilment of the prophecies of all the chapters of Revelation, which are the actual entities that I have seen and heard. What Jesus prophesied approximately 2,000 years ago has been fulfilled today and, at this time of fulfilment, I have been at his side to witness the entire Revelation from chapters 1-22 (Refer to Revelation 22:8).
At the time of Jesus' First Coming, God opened the sealed book (scroll) of the Old Testament (Ezekiel 2) and fulfilled it. Jesus witnessed this (refer to John 5:17-19), received and ate the opened scroll, and testified the word of the opened book and what he had seen and heard to the people of Israel (Ezekiel 3, Matthew 15:24).

At the Second Coming, Jesus opened all seven seals of the sealed Revelation of the New Testament, and fulfilled it. I witnessed this at his side, received and ate the opened book in Revelation 10, and I am testifying everything I have seen and heard to the churches.
After verifying, if there is anything incorrect in my testimony, point it out. My testimony is true.


The Lord promised the New Testament Revelation as the new covenant and has fulfilled everything according to the promise. So why do you not believe?
The one who founded religion (Christianity) is God and Jesus, and I am the witness who testifies to the New Covenant Revelation that I have seen and heard Jesus fulfil. Those who call me the founder, or say that I am Jesus, are those who recklessly give false testimony about me because they do not know the word of promise in Revelation. I am neither Jesus nor am I the founder.


I am a witness to the fulfilment of Revelation. The proof that I am the witness of the fulfilment of Revelation is that I have mastered Revelation and know the actual entities of Revelation.
Thank you.

Bible Study: bit.ly/bible_061102

"The True Pastor Promised by Jesus in the New Testament, Revelation" was published in English and Spanish in six newspapers in New York from July 12th to July 16th 2021. These papers include AM Metro NY, Albany Herald, Long Islander News, Riverdale Press, Desi Talk and El Correo NY.

You May Also Like

0 comments