Shincheonji Church hosts 2-day Bible seminar

by - 17:25

Shincheonji Church hosted a two-day 'Shincheonji Bible Seminar' in Seoul on 11th and 12th of May 2018. Its purpose was to educate both the general public and families of Shincheonji Church congregation members about the correct teachings of Shincheonji Church in order to expose the lies published about the teachings and practices of Shincheonji Church and make the truth of the Bible known to people.

The seminar provided two workshops on the topics God and Science and Is Heaven coming? Or are we going? As Shincheonji Church has appeared according to God's promises recorded in the New Testament, it can clearly explain the meaning of these prophecies and their physical fulfilment. In Revelation 21, the Holy City New Jerusalem (heaven) comes down on the earth to New Heaven and New Earth (new kingdom and people), and God, who is life, will reign. There will be no more mourning, death, crying or pain (Revelation 21:4).

The seminar made a significant impact on family, friends and the general public - of whom 88% left expressing an interest in wanting to learn more about Shincheonji Church's teachings. One participant, Kim Ju Eun, said "The church I'd attended said Shincheonji church is a cult. But when I listened to the lecture, Shincheonji church was not a cult. Shincheonji church is the place which worships God according to the Bible. All of the questions that I’ve had have been solved. I've realized that I should have heard and judged by myself. Furthermore, I would like to study the Bible."

Main Article
Shincheonji Church Hosts Bible Seminar

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow! Such amazing testimonies! I hope the church opens in my country soon!

    ReplyDelete