Pastor at Shincheonji Revelation Bible Seminar, “I was very moved by the words of hope”

by - 12:52

 

ManHee Lee, Chairman of Shincheonji Church of Jesus, the Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony (Shincheonji Church of Jesus), is giving a lecture at the ‘Shincheonji Bible Seminar: Fulfilled Realities of the Entire Book of Revelation’ held at the HW Convention Center in Jongno district, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 7th October

“Who am I according to the Bible, and have I truly been created according to the Book of Revelation? Shouldn’t we think about these things at least once?”

These two questions posed by Chairman Lee to an audience of 1600, including 450 pastors, were enough to awaken the consciousness of the pastors in attendance and help them reflect on their faith at the 'Shincheonji Bible Seminar: Fulfilled Realities of the Entire Book of Revelation' held at the HW Convention Center in Jongno district, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 7th October. 

Regardless of the views and prejudices of some pastors in Korea, many are now gathering to confirm the teachings from Shincheonji and understand for themselves the reasons for the growth of Shincheonji. This current seminar series, which will be held throughout October in major cities in Korea, came about in response to a flood of requests by pastors following the 'Shincheonji Bible Seminar: Testimony on the Fulfillment of Revelation' and 'Shincheonji 12 Tribes Bible Seminar' lectures that were held from April to July this year. The number of pastors in attendance at each seminar were 1500 and 830, respectively, proving that pastors have a keen interest in the words of Shincheonji unlike before.

What follows are the words spoken by Chairman Lee and the testimonies from some of the 450 pastors who attended the 'Shincheonji Bible Seminar: Fulfilled Realities of the Entire Book of Revelation' in Seoul, the capital of South Korea, on the 7th October.

Pastor Yong-ok Jeong said:-
“I continued to attend every lecture, and as I listened to the Chairman speak, I  kept thinking, ‘That person is really speaking as if God sent him as a person for special use.' I'm very grateful and I can now live with one shared will and purpose everyday. Today too, so many people gathered to hear such precious words. I've such gratitude in my heart that I have no choice but to be truly thankful to the true God. In the future, we will have to make more efforts to convey this gospel more accurately, as it takes a lot of effort. Thank you."

The gracious praise, heart-touching choir, and special performance warmed the hearts of those in attendance.

Young-joo Yoo, head of the Seoul James tribe, introduced Chairman ManHee Lee as the messenger who was chosen by Jesus, was present by his side, and saw and heard everything when the Book of Revelation was fulfilled; that is, the actual fulfilled realities of the prophecies recorded in Revelation.

Chairman Lee stood calmly in front of the pastors and said that the Book of Revelation is the word given to us by Jesus and that the word should be talked about as if it were being shared among friends.

Chairman Lee introduced the story of how he was a farmer who did not know about faith, but was chosen and instructed by Jesus and came to see the fulfilled realities of the promised war recorded in the Book of Revelation. 

Chairman Lee said:-
“This Book of Revelation records the contents from chapters 1 to 22. There are entities that appear up to chapter 22, so when they are fulfilled, they will all appear. One can see their faces and know all their names. I know them. One thing is clear: although this person (I, the Chairman) never studied theology or attended church, he knows all the fulfilled realities from Revelation chapters 1 to 22. I know because I saw all the entities that appeared there.”

At the same time, Chairman Lee mentioned the persecution of Jesus and the Old Testament prophets and emphasised that something should not be blindly condemned a cult but should be verified.

Chairman Lee said:-
“In Revelation 22:16, isn't it written that God told this man to go and tell the churches what he saw and heard? That said, if this person goes to the churches these days and testifies accordingly, won't he be kicked out? We must have perception in accordance with the Bible. When Jesus came to this earth, didn't he experience things such as the religious authorities cursing him and persecuting him? We mustn't follow that same path again. It is written that one person is given this Book of Revelation; it is shown in its entirety to one person. After that, God sends this person to the churches to testify. Then, to all church pastors in attendance, let me ask you: if this person comes, will you accept him? Or will you persecute him and label him a cult?”

In addition, Chairman Lee asked several questions to the pastors in attendance and urged them to know the Book of Revelation, saying:-
“I ask our pastors: are you sealed? Are you part of the great multitude? If you're sealed, that means there's a record of when and where you were sealed. I'm asking because it is recorded that the great multitude will come after something. If you add or subtract from the Book of Revelation in the Bible, you cannot enter heaven and will be cursed. If you truly believe that, then you must know who this Book of Revelation is talking about. What use is it to just make noise and boast about your power and authority? It's better to stay humble and say, 'If there's something I don’t know, I have to learn it.'”

The lecture was clear and appealing, covering the prophecies in the Book of Revelation and the reality of their fulfilment, and applause poured in here and there.

It was such a success that even though the 1500 seats prepared at the event venue were filled, there were not enough seats for some audience members to stand and listen.

Pastors who attended said that they were greatly enlightened and moved by the reasonable yet biblical testimony of the war recorded in the Book of Revelation. 

One pastor said:-
“I was very surprised. I'd distanced myself because of what the outside world had said about it being a cult. But I wanted to check for myself. After listening to today's testimony, I was very surprised and realised that it was testified exactly according to the Bible, so I'm grateful. Of everything that Chairman ManHee Lee said, every single word touched my heart and made me realise that I must work harder until the end. Now we have to get to chapter 22 (of Revelation). At the entrance of our church, we even put a ‘no entry to Shincheonji’ sign. I thought Shincheonji was heretical to the extent that I would be in serious trouble if I came across them. Yes, I used to pay a lot of attention to those claims.”

A pastor invitee said:-
“I believe that God loves me so much. I’m glad that I could listen and clearly understand. I just applauded from the side.”

Another pastor said:-
“I was curious about this after watching it on YouTube, but an acquaintance of mine told me to listen to it in person, so I came here to listen to the plain testimony of the word. Listening to the testimony in person feels more real than listening to it on YouTube, and that's really good. During my 19 years of ministry, I've visited a lot of churches, and there were many, including the Presbyterian Church, Holiness Church, and Baptist Church, but when I came to Shincheonji and heard a fluent lecture on the Book of Revelation from chapters 1 to 20, I realised that Shincheonji is a highly representative religion and that I can perceive the Bible in a correct way by listening only to the words from Shincheonji. I feel like this is the only way I can truly understand the Bible. Church pastors in the world study a lot of theology and have doctorates and masters and do a lot of research, but our Chairman, who did not learn theology as a farmer, speaks such words, which makes me feel that he has directly received the revealed word of God from Jesus. I, too, have read the Book of Revelation while serving in ministry, but it's unique that the words of revelation in the New Testament are prophesied and that there are realities that fulfil and come true as prophesied. Pastors in the world do not know or understand this. What are the fulfilled realities? As the Chairman of Shincheonji testified to the words of revelation and even talked about the fulfilled realities, I felt like I had to come here and meet the Chairman and listen to it to be sure that the promises and the revealed word and the reality that have been fulfilled are valid and sure. I feel that only by knowing the fulfilled realities of revelation can I give the correct testimony and lead a proper ministry.”

Chairman Lee went on to testify the last of God's 6000-year work history, which is humanity's highest truth, the 12 tribes of Shincheonji created according to the Bible, according to the 5W1H principle. One can only naturally dance to this new song being testified.

Another pastor said:-
“I came here to learn the Word. As I watched them praising, I felt that the spirits of heaven had come down from heaven to be with them. Whenever I listen to Chairman ManHee Lee's words, I always feel the purity of not compromising with the world or being tainted by false theology. I think that his deep understanding of the words of the Bible and confident preaching is very different from a pastor who does not understand the Bible well. Even though he is advanced in years, he has the belief and hope of God's grace and eternal life, so it was a great blessing to me. I was deeply touched that he always spoke with the confidence and boldness of a young man. 

(Was there a message that impressed you the most?) No matter what faith we had previously, it was all to prepare us and to organise us into the 12 tribes in order to fulfil Revelation chapter 7, and to join the group of the great multitude dressed in white so that we could welcome this news of salvation. The time that all those preparations were pointing to is now. That is how I think.”

(Interview: Jun-ha Kim | Public Relations Vehicle Volunteer)
“Every time I drive that promotional vehicle, my heart is overjoyed. When I drive like that with this promotional content playing on the speakers, my heart starts pounding. Every time that happens, the thought I have is the hope for the people outside to hear these words and be moved. I hope that many people will receive grace and go to heaven through God’s word being testified today.”

Shincheonji plans to hold a Bible Seminar in major cities throughout the month of October, starting with Seoul.
===========================

Shincheonji Bible Seminar (October 2023)
“God's final work of 6000 years, the greatest truth in mankind”, Shincheonji Bible Seminar returns with great success

Shincheonji Bible Seminar held in Seoul today with pastors invited to ‘In-person lecture by Chairman ManHee Lee’

You May Also Like

0 comments